Johnston Motel and Marina sold?

Let's talk about Area Events.
Kenton

Johnston Motel and Marina sold?

Post by Kenton » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 am

I've heard the motel/marina has been sold. Anyone have any info on the new owners or what their plans are? Any way to contact the new owners regarding rates, etc? Thanks

EauBuoy
Site Admin

Re: Johnston Motel and Marina sold?

Post by EauBuoy » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 am

April is when it changes hands. I beleive the phone number will remain the same. Not sure about rates, but thankfully it will remain a camp/motel, but will be getting a serious facelift.

EB
May you have fair winds and following seas!

Kenton

Post by Kenton » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:50 am

It needs a serious facelift! Any idea of what renovations the new owners plan to make? We have stayed in Cabin 10 for several years when we come up. That the one east of Mels house. Its pretty rough but very convenient going to the dock and has a nice view out the back. We have reservation for the week of August 6th. I just hope that with all the remodeling they dont increase the prices so much it'll make it unaffordable.

EauBuoy
Site Admin

Post by EauBuoy » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm

The new owner was just in and I showed him this thread. So the roof of the motel is going to be replaced (it is in the saddest shape). And as far as your unit, he has got to get in there and see what it needs. He is an extremely handy guy so he know how to get 'r done.

EB
May you have fair winds and following seas!